7th Annual Conference of the EPIP Association
IP IN MOTION
University of Leuven, Belgium
September 27-28, 2012
Faculty of Law
DE OUDE VALK (Building 103.01)
Auditorium Zegher Van Hee
University of Leuven
3000 Leuven, Belgium
How to get there:
Leuven is situated 25 km East of Brussels.
View EPIP 2012 in a larger map
There are different ways to reach Leuven:
Fly to Brussels International Airport (Zaventem). For more information please visit http://www.brusselsairport.be/en/
From Brussels International Airport you can reach Leuven
- by taxi: a taxi takes about 25 min from Brussels Airport to Leuven. A single journey will cost about 65 to 80 €
- by train: there is a direct train from Brussels Airport to Leuven (Louvain) twice an hour at 17 and 39 (ie. 8.17am and 8.39am). The train ride takes about 15 minutes. For more information see http://www.b-rail.be/nat/E/tarifs/tickets/airport/index.php. A single journey will cost about 6 €. Taking the train is by far the easiest way to reach Leuven.
Once you arrive in the station, you can
- walk to the conference venue (10 minute walk) or
- take a bus going into town (any bus going through the ‘Bondgenotenlaan’), drop off at Rector De Somer Square (second stop from the station). Walk to the conference venue) and walk to the conference venue.
For timetables and other train information, see http://www.b-rail.be/main/E/
How to reach the conference venue from the station, see above.
Leuven can easily be reached by car, since it is situated near a number of main motorways (E40 and E314).
Coming from Brussels:
- Follow the E314 highway to Genk/Hasselt/Leuven
- Take exit 15: Leuven
- Drive up to the ringway around Leuven, turn right and drive up to ‘Tiensepoort’ and then turn left into ‘Blijde Inkomststraat’. Park your car at the end of ‘Blijde Inkomststraat’, in the parking under the ‘Ladeuzeplein’.
You can find details of the route into town on http://www.viamichelin.be.
For more information about travelling to Leuven, visit http://www.use-it.be/_files/inlineuploads/pages/leuven_flight_train_bus.pdf